Buy Your New Home Through Us & Receive a Generous Commission "Rebate"!
New Homes, Zero Down, Below Market
Many beautiful new homes are now available for buyers qualified to receive Down Payment Assistance (DPA). Factoring in DPA, various discounts and rebates, by the time construction is completed, you could be getting your new home well below market value, with instant equity! (Please note: These programs are intended exclusively for owner occupant/primary residence scenarios. These homes may NOT be purchased as rental investments.)*
Why Buy New?
· Builders are now offering some very good deals.
· There's nothing like the feeling of owning a brand new home.
· You get exceptionally good warranties on new construction.
· Everything is up to the latest standards and building codes.
· Up-to-code means safer and more secure, for your family.
· Appreciation tends to be fastest with brand new homes.
· You can accumulate equity faster in a brand new home.
· New homes are easier to resell when the time comes.
· You will save money on maintenance, with less to repair.
· You can enjoy the latest technology in new homes.
Why Zero Down?
· Start building equity immediately, before you have a down payment.
· Leverage the power of "OPM" (Other People's Money).
· Gain the tax advantages of a mortgage interest deduction.
· Stop throwing money away on rent.
· Enjoy all the benefits that homeownership has to offer.
What Special Programs?
· Down Payment Assistance (DPA) is money you never have to repay.
· Zero down 100% financing means immediate homeownership.
· Favorable interest rates, still at historically low levels.
· Loan program rebates through designated lender partners.
· No points and no fees, in many cases.
· Zero closing costs means no out-of-pocket expenses.
· Builder incentives can cover cost of options/upgrades.
· Generous Realtor commission "rebates" mean further price reductions
(available on non-zero-down scenarios, too).
At What Locations?
Alameda, Antioch, Bakersfield, Benecia, Brentwood, Castro Valley, Chowchilla, Clovis, Concord, Danville, Davis, Discovery Bay, Dublin, Fairfield, Fremont, Fresno, Gilroy, Hayward, Lake Tahoe, Lathrop, Livermore, Lodi, Los Banos, Madera, Manteca, Martinez, Menlo Park, Merced, Milpitas, Modesto, Morgan Hill, Mountain House, Napa, Novato, Oakland, Oakley, Pacifica, Palo Alto, Patterson, Pittsburg, Pleasanton, Richmond, Rio Vista, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Salinas, San Bruno, San Francisco, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, San Pablo, San Ramon, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa, Sausalito, Sonoma, South San Francisco, Spreckels, Stockton, Suisun City, Sunnyvale, Tracy, Turlock, Union City, Vacaville, Vallejo, Visalia, Winton, Woodland, Yolo
What's the Catch?
You must have decent credit (we can help you analyze and in many cases improve your credit).
You must be able to afford the payments (based on debt-to-income ratio, which we can help you calculate).
You must be able to qualify for a loan (many creative financing programs are still available to choose from).
Please note that more expensive homes require some downpayment, usually a minimum of 5%.
For a FREE consultation (with no sales pressure and no obligation), Email us with your name, phone number and best time(s) to reach you. Don't lose out on this historic once-in-a-lifetime window of opportunity. Click the email link above, for further information.
*Terms and conditions apply. Inquire for details. Copyright © by Pacific Century Realty & 888 INC. All rights reserved.